COREhealth takes the current restrictions seriously; to prevent spread of COVID 19 / SARS CV2 there is both a risk assessment and an action plan:
As an Organised Exercise Event, COREhealth and Marshians sessions are excluded from the rule of 6 restrictions curently in place provided an action plan is in place:
- All students must sanitise their hands on entering; there is a dispenser adjacent to both the main door and on the 2nd fire door.
- All students must initial their name on the preprinted Track and Trace / Attendance form.
- Masks are NOT required during classes. If you wish to wear them that is at your own discretion.
- Masks to be worn in communual walkways, toilets and on the stairs.
- We will not be doing any push hands or physical contact demonstrations during sessions
- any application demonstrations will be between members of my Pod and myself - Kim, Katrina and Sue
- We will stay 2M apart during session.
- We will leave via the Fire Door.
- I will clean surfaces used, door handles etc, as we leave.
- Toilet facilities are available: only 1 person in a toilet at a time - there is a lock on the outer door to prevent a 2nd person from entering
- please let me know so I can clean door handles etc before we leave. Masks to be worn in the toilets
If you experience
- Signs of COVID 19 (e.g. high temp: a new continuous cough; change to sense of smell or taste; unexplained fatigue).
- Have you been in contact, in the last 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed or suspected of having COVID 19
- Been contacted by NHS Track and Trace and asked to self Isolate?
- Have you recently returned from travelling to a country on the Governments Quarantine list.
- Do not attend the Tai Chi class
- Contact Simon Champion to notify other students.