New Members and Visitors
- Current fee is £6.00 for 1hr sessions, (£8.00 for 1½ hr sessions)
- Visitors may only attend two weeks in every four at any venue.
- New members may pay cash for the first four weeks of attendance, after which a Standing Order for the appropriate fee must be put in place.
- Current fee is £18.50 a month for 1hr sessions (£24.00 per month for 1½ hr sessions)
- Entitles the Member to attend ONE COREhealth session a week at a nominated venue.
- This may be varied from time to time with the agreement of Simon Champion.
- Includes access to the Members' resource area on the website (by user id and password.)
- Does not include insurance or membership of COREhealth's parent organisation, Longfei Taijiquan Association (GB)
- Fees are subject to annual review with 2 months notice if rates change,
- Current fee is £30.00 a month,
- It entitles the Member to attend both weekly sessions as they wish.
- Includes access to the Member's resource area on the website (by user id and password.)
- Includes membership of COREhealth's parent organisation, Longfei Taijiquan Association (GB)
- This entitles the Member to attend higher level / external Longfei courses at Members' rates.
- Fees are subject to annual review with 2 months notice if rates change
- Offered to those who require a Carer in attendance when they come to COREhealth sessions.
- Provided that the Member is present and is paying the appropriate fee, the Carer may attend and participate in sessions without further charge.
- The Carer has no Membership privileges in their own right unless they join in their own name.
- The Carer is responsible for the safety and conduct of the Member in their charge.
SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN
- may attend, and participate in, sessions without charge, provided that each one is accompanied by a Member of the Club who is paying by Standing Order.
- The conduct and safety of children attending are the responsibility of the accompanying Member, and they will be asked to leave if they cause unacceptable disruption to the session.
- School age children accompanying Members, but who do not wish to participate, may read or do homework in a designated location within the venue.
- The accompanying Member is responsible for the child's safety and conduct, as above.
- is not available at present. Organisations wishing to have COREhealth run sessions for their employees may follow either of two options:
- They may sponsor individual employees as Members, but the individuals join under their own names and set up Standing Orders through their own bank accounts;
- They may contract with COREhealth to provide bespoke sessions for employees, paying COREhealth an agreed fee for each session.
- As a guide - depending on the location and the number of sessions booked - costs are currently £50 per one-hour session plus £25 per hour travelling time.